Pallet Rack Preconfigured With Wire Decking
- Pallet Rack
- In Stock nationwide at A Plus Warehouse
- Why hassle with ordering pallet rack by component?
- A starter is one complete unit, whereas an adder shares a side with the prior unit in the run. For example, a run of 3 units requires 1 starter and 2 adders
- Our racks include uprights , beams and wire decking - all for one price!
- The 12 foot high units have 3 levels of beams
- Other Heights have 2 levels of storage beams
- We also have Industrial Pallet Racks - complete systems less wire decking in stock
- A Starter is a full rack, an add on is a full rack less one upright - as uprights are shared in a run